Hiber B.V., located at Moermanskkade 600, 1013 BC Amsterdam, is
responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy
statement. Contact details:
Address: Moermanskkade 600, 1013 BC Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 2440 420
Bruce Henoch is the Data Protection Officer of Hiber BV. He can be
Ways we collect your personal data.
Hiber gathers your personal data in the following ways:
Personal data that we process.
- When you submit an inquiry relating to any of our products and services through our website.
- When you contact our sales and business development, human resource, or customer support team(s) through email, via telephone, letter, or through face-to-face meetings.
- When you connect with us through our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- When you visit our premises or facilities.
- When, for any other reason or by any other means, you submit your personal data to us.
Hiber processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
Special/sensitive personal data that we process.
- First and last name.
- Address data.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
- Commercial data.
- Employment-related data such as work history and professional references.
- IP address.
- Location data.
- Information about your activities on our website.
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network).
- List of contact details of the customer via an app.
- Internet browser and device type.
Hiber does not collect or process any special or sensitive personal data. Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about any persons who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data.
Hiber processes your personal data for the following purposes:
How long we store personal data.
- Handling your payment.
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
- You can call or email if necessary to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Give you the opportunity to create an account. To deliver goods and services to you.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Hiber analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Hiber monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
Hiber does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
Sharing personal data with third parties.
- Cookies and analytics data: as long as relevant but in no case longer than 5 years.
- Personal data: up to 5 years (unless you withdraw your consent earlier).
- Commercial data: as long as you remain a customer and for up to 5 years following.
- Human resource data: up to 5 years (unless you withdraw your consent earlier).
Hiber provides your personal data to third parties only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use.
We use Google AnalyticsSDIM, Microsoft Clarity, Salesforce Pardot, and Messagebird in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience. Under GDPR, these tools will process only minimal personal data, which is limited to first name, last name, LinkedIN profile URL, and email address.
SDIM is a tool for reporting of leads. https://www.sdim.nl/privacy-statement/
Microsoft Clarity is a tool that helps us better understand our users experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/faq
Salesforce Pardot is a tool to identify leads throughout their onsite journey in order to serve them relevant information matched to the interests they have (lead scoring and lead nurturing). https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
Messagebird is a onsite support tool that connects to various platforms (e.g. Facebook Messages, Whatsapp, WeChat, SMS, email, etc). https://www.messagebird.com/legal/privacy/
View, modify or delete data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Hiber and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Hiber also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we protect personal data.
Hiber takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.